SQ MixPad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ MixPad

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stearn Stearn 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RonnieD
    RonnieD
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Any update as to when the SQ MixPad is due for release and the version for iphone to control IEM/Monitor mixes.

Thanks

Ronnie

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi RonnieD,

The SQ MixPad is in the last stages of testing and will be released shortly! An iPhone control app will be released closer to the middle of next year.

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of Rufus
    Rufus
    Participant

More importantly… Android support?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Rufus,

The SQ-MixPad will be released for both iPad and Android tablets, and the control apps will also be multi platform.

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

jippiiiii Android Support….

Profile photo of RonnieD
    RonnieD
    Participant

Thanks Alex

Profile photo of pfr
    pfr
    Participant

SQ Mix-Pad has hit the IOS store today. Looks good and feels very responsive. Missing some major functions like HPF, but as a first version its ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi pfr,

Try dragging down the centre section to get an extended processing view when in the PEQ screen 😉

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

After a first sight it looks great. I wish that the same type of apps would be available for dLive/GLD also;-)
    Unfortunately the IOS app needs minimum version 10 of the OS. my iPad mini stucks on Version 9, so it will be unusable. But as far as I can see the android verison looks the same as the IOS app.

I also saw that the version of the app is 1.10. Does that mean that the firmware 1.10 willbe available soon?

Thank you.

Profile photo of pfr
    pfr
    Participant

Thanks Keith, by playing around a bit more I found it. absolutely cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

I am thinking about getting a SQ5 or 6 but wonder if the MixPad app will eventually have more functionality. I have a GLD80 plus a couple QU mixers and often choose to use the QU mixers based on the app having full functionality. Right now I’d place the app somewhere between the QU and GLD app. Will the app eventually be more like the QU app or do you consider this to be good enough? I really like that you can change the number of strips displayed at once but need to have control of effects. Or maybe there is more functionality while connected to a mixer that I don’t see in demo mode.

Profile photo of Stearn
    Stearn
    Participant

Yesterday I tried the SQ App. First I was terrified, the App looks very elementary. I hope in the next versions the app will adapt to the Qu Apps. Because the Qu Apps look so nice and are perfect to use. And they don’t look like a HTML Website, but rather like a real app made for a tablet.
    Also there is much more functionality in the Qu App. This is very nice, because you can Control Everything from the App ( Routing, Processing, I/O, Setup Things,….) And that is soo cool and useful.
    I know that this is one of the first Versions, but I hope that there will be more functionality in the future. (And its possible that only the Demo has less functions)

Profile photo of Stearn
    Stearn
    Participant

So will there be the same functions in the SQMixOad App as in the Qu-app? (FX Settings, Home, SQ-Drive,Control Settings: Network,…)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.