Source for Avantis faders

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Source for Avantis faders

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Selim Tosun Selim Tosun 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of The Nailer
    The Nailer
    Participant

Hello, does anyone have a source for Avantis fader banks? I have a ticket open with A&H for fixing one sticky fader, however we have to ship the console and pay shipping… might be cheaper to just buy the parts… all help appreciated!

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

My church bought our Avantis from Sweetwater a little over 3 years ago. They were able to source the part when we needed to replace a fader bank last year. The other fader bank is now starting to give us troubles, so we contacted Sweetwater again. While I am not the point person on this request, my understanding is they don’t currently have any in stock and are having to wait for parts from A&H. I have not heard an ETA on the parts yet.

As far as replacing the fader yourself. It is super easy to do.

Profile photo of SaS
    SaS
    Participant

Found this website; however, I do not have any experience with them: https://instrumentalparts.com/pcba-avantis-12-fader-v3-ah-004-1704-1x/

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I will say that if your Avantis is under warranty, you’ll probably want to send it in for repair. Allen and Heath recommends that both fader banks are replaced at the same time (something we did not do on our board because it wasn’t under warranty). Therefore I would assume that they would replace both fader banks under warranty. I would at least check it see if they would be replacing both sides. If their policy is really to replace both, then it would likely be worth the time, effort, and cost to ship it in for service. That would be a $900-1000 repair if you did it yourself.

Profile photo of Selim Tosun
    Selim Tosun
    Participant

Did you check distributor in your country? You can use this link:

https://www.allen-heath.com/community/distributors/

By the way, repairing with original parts in Allen & Heath official distributors’ technical service is the best way to have healty product.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.