Firing Snapshot over BomeBox failes (sometimes)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Firing Snapshot over BomeBox failes (sometimes)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mixic Mixic 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mixic
    Mixic
    Participant

Hello everyone,

i have following problem.
    Some Snapshots on my DLive doesn’t fire the right way when triggering over BomeBox.
    I can see the Snapshot is selected (on the scenes window) but no changes were made.
    The second thing is that I can’t reconstruct it. When firing the snapshots when rehearsing everything works fine. It only happens sometimes and only when the show is running.

I have the feeling that it only appears when some time has passed without any information.

Anyone has an idea?

Thank you!
    Best regards
    Mario

Profile photo of msteel
    msteel
    Participant

Is the BomeBox connected direct or using a switch as part of a larger network?
    If using a switch, is “Green Ethernet” enabled or disabled?

Another potential troubleshooting step is to pull the dLive diagnostic logs onto a USB stick. The Mix Rack log should have an entry when any device (including the BomeBox) connects or disconnects. If you see disconnects, then see if there is a pattern of disconnecting after a particular amount of time or something similar.

Profile photo of Mixic
    Mixic
    Participant

hi msteel,

thanks for you reply. i use a switch as part of a larger network. the green ethernet is disabled.

thats a good idea. i’ll check that. thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.