QU-SB opreste semnalul de iesire din masterbuss/LR

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-SB opreste semnalul de iesire din masterbuss/LR

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Costin Costin 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Costin
    Costin
    Participant

mi s-a întamplat de doua ori ca în timpul programului sa nu mai am semnal în boxe ci doar în monitoare. in abele cazuri a revenit semnalul după aproximativ doua minute fara sa-i fac nimic

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

“it happened to me twice that during the program I no longer have a signal in the speakers but only in the monitors. in both cases the signal returned after about two minutes without doing anything to it”

Check that the issue is not between the mixer and the speaker system.

Did you still show output level on the main metering?
    Check and see if you still have sound at the headphone jack.

Try plugging a monitor into the main outputs and see if they have
    sound if the main speakers cut out again.

Profile photo of Costin
    Costin
    Participant

thank you very much Mike!

At the moment I cannot do these checks because it is not a permanent problem. It happened to me for about a minute or two during a program and after that it happened again to me in another program at intervals of several months. In the first case, he recovered without me doing anything to him. there was a moment when a poem was being recited and suddenly I had no signal in the main speakers but it was heard in the stage monitors. by the time the poem was finished, he recovered on his own without me doing anything to him. The second time, after a few months, on another program, I experienced the same thing and I restarted the mixer and it recovered. it’s like activating mute on LR. I was thinking that I don’t have some function activated that I don’t know about or it’s simply an error of the mixer. in the meantime I also updated it to the new version. it is possible that he was from here as well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.