Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 510 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike G Mike G 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of saraahammar
    saraahammar
    Participant

nice

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

Possible solution

Tried an insignia usb/sd converter from Best Buy with a Kingston canvas select plus SD card.
    Tried a PNY and an easystore USB and both failed.
    The SD adapter worked fine. Dumb luck?
    Would be worth a try if finding a working usb memory stick is too hard to buy.

Profile photo of CS Law
    CS Law
    Participant

Okay!!

Profile photo of VB199live
    VB199live
    Participant

OKei

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

As far as I’m concerned, that USB jack on the top of my SQ6 and my Qu32 is a place to plug in my LED lamp. Works great.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone has tried this Samsung drive.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1405991-REG/samsung_muf_64be3_am_64gb_bar_plus_usb.html

I’ve had one for a few weeks and it has worked great in my QU mixers.

Took it out of the package, formatted it in the mixer, so for so good.

Profile photo of ToddL
    ToddL
    Participant

The original post of this thread referenced the following page, which loads with no content. Where is the current list of compatible devices?

https://www.allen-heath.com/usbdevicelist

Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

So, I’m getting the 512K when I tried to multitrack record. I hit the record button and that’s it. Is there something else I need to do? It’s not recording.

Profile photo of Puddleglum90
    Puddleglum90
    Participant

Pressing the record button ‘arms’ the recording. You then have to press the play button to start recording.

Profile photo of richieadam
    richieadam
    Participant

I bought the Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB unto 245mb/s read speed,50 MB/s write which is one of the recommended USB in the list but it is not working.

I have formatted it via Utility/QU Drive but I am always getting a 512 bytes in any of my recording. Recording is running but the elapse time is not.Then I also tried to copy to playback but the board is reading it as unsupported file.

Ornament Central

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@richieadam

You should really format the drive either on your PC or Mac as FAT32. The QU-Drive should then recognise it.

Try that and let us know how you get on.

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hi I just got a qu pac
    I need a drive that works with it

All mine do not work

Please respond with which one I should get
    I’m having zero luck

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

For everyday stereo board mix recordings, audio playback files, backing up the mixer scenes and show files The Kingston Data Traveler series has always worked for me.
    Take it out of the package and format it in the mixer.

For multitrack you need a faster drives, the Sandisk SSD portable drives work well, I’ve used the 500gb, never tried the larger ones.
    Scroll up in the post and you’ll see a link I posted to a Samsung USB stick that works for multitrack. Of course both of those work for non multitrack uses as well.

Yes the QU’s are picky on the USB drive they like.

Profile photo of server
    server
    Participant

FiveM Store provides unique and optimized scripts with latest fivem updates and all types of scripts are available in fivem store fivem scripts

Profile photo of Riyadh White Water
    Riyadh White Water
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 511 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.