Bluetooth start up issue

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting Bluetooth start up issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JimmyLee JimmyLee 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bracumba
    Bracumba
    Participant

I am now starting to think, that when the CQ12T is powered on, with nothing inserted (Card, stick, USB B) the Bluetooth initialises fine, but with something inserted while powering up, the Bluetooth ‘initialises’ forever. Most probably only the screen, because it looks like that known devices still connect fine via Bluetooth.

Bracumba
    Participant

Hmm… It’s a mess. USB is also involved in the problem. I think A&H should devote some serious TLC , checking out the variety of start up / shut downn (?) with card, stick, USB possibilty’s. Right now is almost an unusable situation…. Too unpredictable what is going to work , and what not, after starting up

Profile photo of JimmyLee
    JimmyLee
    Participant

my unit is doing this randomly. wifi and bluetooth just say ‘initializing’ after boot up, nothing fixes it except a shutdown and restart. I’ve re-flashed the firmware and done a factory reset. I have an SD card in it at all times, I haven’t experimented without the card in it, will try that.

Bracumba
    Participant

The service of A&H is world class. They noticed me, that the problem is recognised, and that a fix is in the making. Thank you so much 🙏

Profile photo of JimmyLee
    JimmyLee
    Participant

Really? I’m looking forward to the fix. I did some testing, and it doesn’t matter if I have USB or SD cards plugged in, the unit will still do it (network and bluetooth stuck on initialising). A shutdown and restart usually fixes it. Assume this will come in an FW update. cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.