Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 510 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike G Mike G 6 months ago.

Viewing 511 post (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike G
    Mike G
    Participant

Hey all, happy to find this thread and what it’s about as I’m having issues at work using Qu-Pac to record non-multitrack audio for our live performances.

Wanted to comment to point out that these links on the OP no longer work:

“Before proceeding, please familiarise yourself with the information about Qu-Drive in the Qu Mixer Reference Guide V1.9 and the Understanding Qu-Drive and USB Devices knowledge base article.”

As well as the same link to Reference Guide V1.9 at the bottom of the post.

Be helpful if those were edited or the OP was edited to be more up to date and accurate.

Looked at the list and will update with my own experience with a “compatible” USB stick. I’m glad this exists and is relatively still updated.

However it would be helpful also to update the OP, if David Haughton is still around to do that. Or at least link to a post in this thread that does have updated links and information made by someone else…ya know what I mean.

Anyway thanks for the thread and everyone whose contributed! This is gonna help me at my work place very much!

Viewing 511 post (of 511 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.