Firmware 1.2 takes out AUX 1 Buss . . .

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Firmware 1.2 takes out AUX 1 Buss . . .

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of D3F D3F 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Captivesoundz
    Captivesoundz
    Participant

I recently updated my SQ6 to firmware ver. 1.2.0.r2258. In doing so, it made AUX 1 on the console non responsive. Pushing the soft key for AUX 1 does not produce the blue LED on the button or switch the console to the AUX 1 bus. I did find the I can control AUX 1 from iPad via SQ-MixPad App and pass audio in and out of AUX 1 that way. I have seen a few others mention this issue. I have yet to see a solution or fix for this issue.

I did try to revert back to earlier versions of firmware, but to no avail, the issue still exists. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it, without having to send the console out for repair or exchanging it for a new console? I have opened a ticket with A&H on this matter.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I just tried this with my demo console. I had just upgraded it new out of the box. It seems to be OK.

When you say unresponsive what do you mean?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

reset mix settings first

Profile photo of D3F
    D3F
    Participant

Call to your local service, probably your mix button is broken.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.