Channel Name Change

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Channel Name Change

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

When editing a channel name, I would like to see it become competent and reflect what was entered when the channel is selected and moved without having to press ‘Apply’.

The elimination of this one operation makes setup quicker.

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

You are asking for something that is the same across all A&H mixers to be changed, I doubt you will have any joy.

+1 No matter how much I know that you have to hit apply, I am always forgetting and having to go back. In my mind, if you are on that page and changing the text, you already mean to be there and changing it, so it should apply live. Would make workflow faster.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

+1 – this always come back to bite me at some point. Even if I do it correctly multiple times in a row, eventually I will miss hitting the apply button at some point.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

If you name your channels in the patch editor (I/O) you can go through the channels without tapping apply, just by tapping the next or previous button.

In Director (or with a connected keyboard), you can use the TAB button for forward, and SHIFT-TAB for backward navigation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.