CDM32 Mixrack not booting after firmware update

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting CDM32 Mixrack not booting after firmware update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Banjak Banjak 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dmclean
    dmclean
    Participant

Hi,

I recently attempted a firmware update to v1.97 via the surface and the Mixrack unit is no longer booting up. After completing the update and rebooting the surface the mix rack was still showing signs of life but the surface was not able to connect to it. After power cycling the mix rack it now doesn’t illuminate the green ‘Ready’ light on the front and none of the network ports are lighting up when plugged in.
    I’ve tried doing a hard reset using the DIP switch in the expansion bay and also put it into firmware update mode but it will not boot either way. I’ve left it on for a long period of time to see if it eventually does boot but no luck.
    Is there anything else that can be tried or do I need to have it taken in for a service?

Thanks

Profile photo of Banjak
    Banjak
    Participant

Did you solved your problem and how. I have same problem my unit not accessable anymore.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.