Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 510 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike G Mike G 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Looks to be exactly the one I use most of the time, with no problem. I also have a 64.
    Always possible they’ve changed what’s inside it though 🙁
    Have you formatted it Fat32 on a computer first?

Profile photo of Einstein
    Einstein
    Participant

Hi, guys
    Happy new year!
    I just proceeded following the format suggested by A&H.
    My USB Stick is “Extreme” 3.0. Not Cruzer.
    It really works fine.
    Last november I used it with 3 metal bands and my USB was small to record 3 and half hours of music.
    So, I recorded band by band.
    When the first band was over, I download the recording to my iMac, then I formatted the USB in the Qu-24 and it was ready to the next band. Recording the second act, and downloaded to my iMac. Formatted the USB in the Qu-24 and record again.
    I hope that help my explanation!
    Any questions?

Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

@markpaman: I expected the Extreme stick 2 B preformatted… I’ll give it a try when I get home, thanx!

Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

Hey everyone – disregard my previous posts on the SanDisk Extreme 32Gb USB stick: I just found out formatting with my brand new Qu-Pac actually WORKS! I’m now gonna test recording and playback, I’ll keep you posted!

Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

Strange thing happened: I wanted to save (add) new settings to an old 2Gb USB-stick that functioned before – but now it read “No USB disk present”. This was AFTER recording multitrack on the SanDisk Extreme (works just fine!) and after trying other USB sticks (that did not work). The old 2Gb wasn’t recognized.

I decided to shut down, power off, power on and login – and guess what: the Qu-Pad accepted the 2Gb USB like before (2 days ago). See two pics in case you don’t believe this miracle…

Looks like the USB port ‘killed’ itself, needing a full power cycle to get back on it’s feet again and read sticks. Or am I the only one?

Retry: an old noncompliant stick “No USB disk present”, Format doesn’t work. Trying a second noncompliant stick, same message. Back to the old 2Gb stick: “File system OK”. I can’t reproduce the error…

Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

JPG files too big, I’ll try again after shrinking with PhotoShrinker app…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

How do I remove my wrong entry? Line 77: SanDisk Extreme 32Gb is 100% OK!

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Needs to be done by some staff member, and its a CruzerExtreme (we really need to be picky with names here).

Profile photo of A3aan
    A3aan
    Participant

Hi Andreas! In agree, but Holland the word “Cruzer” was not on the stick, nor the label. The internet shop called it ‘Cruzer Extreme’, confusing…

Profile photo of Ferda
    Ferda
    Participant

I want to use the card reader SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II plus SDXC SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC card. Is this possible ?

Profile photo of Elenacortes
    Elenacortes
    Participant

Hello,
    First post here.
    I have a Qu-Pac since a week now. I didn’t know about that place nor about usb list compatibility. So I bought a Lexar LJDP20-64GCRBEU – JumpDrive P20 – Flash Drive – USB 3.0 – 64 Go and it seems that it doesn’t works. When I plug it, the orange light flash but steel “no USB disk present” on the screen. Did I miss something or must we add this usb key to the blacklist ?

Thanks for eventually correct my procedure.
    Cheers

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Ferda

Participant
    I want to use the card reader SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II plus SDXC SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC card. Is this possible ?

Only one way to find out, just try it !

Giga

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

I have a Qu-Pac since a week now. I didn’t know about that place nor about usb list compatibility. So I bought a Lexar LJDP20-64GCRBEU – JumpDrive P20 – Flash Drive – USB 3.0 – 64 Go and it seems that it doesn’t works. When I plug it, the orange light flash but steel “no USB disk present” on the screen. Did I miss something or must we add this usb key to the blacklist ?

It seems you’re out of luck then :-). Go for the Sandisk Extreme, everyone seems to be succesfully using them.

Advice: spend some (a lot) of time on this forum reading about all the ins and outs of our wonderfull desks !

Giga

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

There has been a good bit of confusion regarding the names of the various Sandisk units. I use the 16 GB Extreme. The Extreme comes in a couple of models. The ones I use are the CZ80’s.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-SDCZ80-032G-GAM46-Everything-Stromboli/dp/B01E7OPRYS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1488414868&sr=8-9&keywords=Sandisk+Extreme+USB+16+GB

They work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Dang, you’re right I messed up, sorry

I tried to modify and/delete my post but it won’t let me

Giga

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 511 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.