Scene Recalls Revisited

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Scene Recalls Revisited

This topic contains 48 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stonepiano Stonepiano 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

John. Thanks. I try to help all I can if the subject is something where I can offer something. Lots of things I stay out of if I have not had any experience with it.

Right now my big beef is the phantom popping issue on GLD. Seriously needs addressing. I have had some real issues with it lately. This scene thing is a biggie too.

Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

This is slightly embarrassing… ahem.. let me put it this way: I thought I was sure, but I wasn´t. If your console doesn´t obey you, you might want to take a look at your per scene filters. I did a hard reset a while back, getting rid of some minor glitches, and loaded an earlier show into the machine. In one scene there was a remnant from the rehearsal period, a blockage on mix sends. It was only on this one scene, And I was so confident that my only block was a global softkey-block, that I did not even think about checking it out. The one setting caused the eccentric behaviour with this one scene-change, and made it hard to pinpoint the actual goings-on.

Lesson learned: If you are fifty-something, don´t trust your memory, just check your parameters one more time, so that you can then be sure that you know.

Thanks for your patience, we can of course keep on suggesting improvements on the scene-memory operation, but this problem is now solved. The World is a beautiful place. I even love insects now. BTW, if you highlight a scene from your list, and it shows on the right side of screen, you can then store directly, no recall-button needed.

Best Regards,

T.K.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Ahem…apology accepted…jääräpäinen Suomalainen poika.

Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

Okay, we’re back… now that my Qu behaves, I’d like to know if there is a fluent way to move scenes around? What should I do if I need to create a new scene somewhere in the middle of a sequence, move all subsequent scenes one step forward, one by one? Not efficient.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.