Router Issues with Dlive

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Router Issues with Dlive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emmi Emmi 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Olly
    Olly
    Participant

Hi,
    Just playing around with a new Netgear AC1200 (R6220) router and I can’t get the MixPad or Director app to work with it. The router, console (v1.63), iPad and laptop are all up to date.
    I’ve configured all the ip addresses back to the default options as specified in the quick start guide (surface 192.168.1.71, mixrack .70, router .254) and running DHCP range .100-200 with laptop and iPad having been assigned .100 and .101 respectively.
    I can ping the mix rack and the surface and network scanning utilities will pick it up however the routers ‘attached devices’ list doesn’t. I’ve combed through all the settings and can’t find anything out of place and swapping the routers for an old airport express works perfectly.
    Any suggestions?
    Oliver

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

can you reach the website on the mixrack?

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Does the new router have MAC address filtering/blacklist/whitelist enabled?

Profile photo of Emmi
    Emmi
    Participant

Hello Olly,
    check if a DNS server is entered in the IPad network settings.
    If not, then just enter the router 192.168.1.254 manuel as a DNS server for testing.
    If this leads to success, you must configure the router so that he automatically transfers the DNS server when connecting to the terminals. This is mostly in the WAN settings to do.

Good Luck 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.