Qu-SB "Warm-up" Time?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-SB "Warm-up" Time?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of poppies poppies 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of poppies
    poppies
    Participant

Loving my Qu-SB and AR2412, but I noticed about a month after using them regularly, my whole sound system takes about 10-15 minutes to “warm up” before I hear anything. I bought a brand new power sequencer which powers the whole system, and that didn’t impact things. I also bought a new powered speaker to see if it was my amps or speakers, and that didn’t impact things, either.

I’m seeing signal coming in and going out on the mixer app right away, but my three amps don’t show signal (LEDs) until the “warm up” period is complete, so I’m pretty mystified as to why this delay is happening. Both units have plenty of venting space, so it doesn’t seem to be that.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Does this happen on all of your outputs ?

Giga

Profile photo of poppies
    poppies
    Participant

Yes, every output is silent for ~10 minutes, even though the app shows output signals present.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Hmm, time for the repairshop I guess. This probably isn’t going to solve itself and one day the warmup time will be deep into your first set.

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Do you have sound at the headphone jack?

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant
    Profile photo of poppies
    poppies
    Participant

No sound at the headphone jack, either, until the “warm-up” time is complete, that was a smart idea to check. Sounds like I will need to get a repair for the Qu-SB or the AR2412!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.