Load file from a computer into MixPad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Load file from a computer into MixPad

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SQuser SQuser 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Talisker
    Talisker
    Participant

Hi, I have to step in for another sound engineer and use a SQ 5. I go sent a few .dat files by email and now I want to have a look at them by using the MixPad. But I don’t seem to be able to load the file into the program. Is that even possible ?
    thanx in advance
    Kai

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

On Windows, for example, you can find the shows in the directory as indicated in the MixPad under Utility at the bottom.
    There you have to add your DAT-files to the structure as in the picture, e.g. in a directory SHOWS > SHOW0001 > …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Talisker
    Participant

Ok thanks. Does anybody know the path on a mac ?

Talisker
    Participant

I now found the following path: user/library/application support/allen&heath/SQ-MixPad V1.5.1 – Rev. 56771/current show.
    Would that be the right place to put my .dat files in ?

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

Under “Help” of the Mixpad I read:
    “If a PC (Windows or Mac) is being used, you must set a working directory at the bottom of the Utility > Shows screen.”
    and:
    “If the correct folder structure does not already exist in the chosen Working Directory, MixPad will create SHOWS, SCENES and LIBRARY folders.”
    So it seems the same procedure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.