Bookmark softkey (mix and change color)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Bookmark softkey (mix and change color)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of andia andia 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jtoney7852
    Jtoney7852
    Participant

I recently went to a class with Michael Bangs and he mentioned setting a softkey to load into a mix and change the color of the light. This gives you the ability to set faders for that mix and know your in a mix and not LR. How would I achieve this? I seem to only be able to move to one tab and not do multiple things.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

“Set Mix PAFL Scene” is probably what you want to set the softkey to.

Scenes let you change the surface illumination preferences (the option for filtering it is in “Other”), so you’d just change the LED Strip Balance in the relevant scenes.

Jtoney7852
    Participant

I’ve got about 10 different mixes so each will be on its own softkey.

Jtoney7852
    Participant

What I have right now is SEL MIX PAFL SCENE with the type MIX PAFL with no scene. I don’t need it to swith scenes. So with that set up is there any way to change the strip balance or no?

Profile photo of andia
    andia
    Participant

in the scenes the led strip balance is stored and then recalled with the softkey. just be sure you block everything else that should not be recalled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.