QU-SB Mix Output low

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU-SB Mix Output low

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

I use a QU-SB for FOH audio for a church. Mix 5-6 is used to feed stereo audio to a video recording system we use for a shut-in ministry. On my last quality check I noticed the right channel was missing. Further troubleshooting found that the output from channel 6 was 30dB below channel 5. No other settings have been changed and the system is powered off when not in use.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi John,

You could try a ‘reset mix settings’ in the Scenes page to see if the behaviour changes. If it doesn’t it could be a hardware issue with the output.

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com if you require further assistance.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

Alex:

If I save the scene and reset the settings, can I then reload the scene and get the mixer back to the prior state after I run a few tests on the output? I am testing with the internal signal generator feature (which I love). The mixer is used in a church audio setting and it has taken us quite a while to get it dialed in.

Thanks

John

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Yes, if you save the scene, make some changes and then recall it, it will bring back all scene level settings from before you made any changes.

I would recommend checking what settings are stored in the scene to make sure any non-scene level settings aren’t changed. You can find this information here: https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Qu-Mixer-Reference-Guide-AP9372_10.pdf#page=59&zoom=auto,-274,841

Thanks!
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.