PAFL Input Suggestions

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions PAFL Input Suggestions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of AdamsFlys AdamsFlys 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

I’m used to running sound on an Avantis, and one of the things that I’ve gotten spoiled by apparently has been the ability to select a mix bus as my external input into the PAFL feed. This is useful for things like creating a mix bus for all of your band talkback mics or any comms that you may be using, and then sending that to the PAFL feed. Currently, the only option is to select a single input, and use it as the external input. This also means that if any of those mics are normally open, you will always hear audio from that mic, such as your own tb mic you may want in the talkback mix bus.

I did a quick search of the forums, and didn’t see anything similar to this, but I hope I’m not double posting.

An alternative could be to physically route cables from your outputs back in as inputs, and bring the mix bus in as an input, but this wastes both physical ins and outs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.