Using CQ with Zoom Video Conferencing

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions Using CQ with Zoom Video Conferencing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mikaoelitiana mikaoelitiana 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DDetton
    DDetton
    Participant

I plan to use the CQ12T to handle the audio for a hybrid live event. There will be a live audience with a local PA. There will be anywhere from 1 to 5 local presenters with microphones connected to the CQ12T. There could also be one or more remote presenters using the Zoom video conferencing software. There will also be a remote Zoom audience in listen only mode. Pretty sure that the USB interface should be set to Stereo. I’ll have a Windows PC running Zoom connected to the CQ12T with the speakers and microphone in Zoom pointed at the CQ12T. The question that I have has to do with Mix-Minus as it relates to the remote zoom presenters. The remote Zoom presenters will come into the CQ via USB. Should I have the PA connected to say output 5-6 so that I can send all the mics plus usb to the PA for the local audience? Then route all of the microphones to Main LR but do not route USB to Main LR so that I am not sending the remote presenters back to themselves, creating an echo of themselves in their ears? Do I have this right or is there a better way to handle this?

Thanks,
    Dean

Profile photo of mikaoelitiana
    mikaoelitiana
    Participant

Hello Dean

I am also interested to have some advise on this topic. I want to build a setup really close to yours. Did you manage to make it work?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.