More layers on C1500

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions More layers on C1500

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Dave 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Porgy
    Porgy
    Participant

Hi,
    I choose C1500 to reduce place on stage. I’m very happy about my set stage but I have limitation for faders. I need at least 3 more layers to be able to control all IOs.
    A good improvment will be to add more layers based on combination keys (assign button + layer touch for example) or double click on layers button to access Layers 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

Thanks,

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Can you use DCA spills to simulate layers?

Profile photo of Porgy
    Porgy
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know how it’s working.
    In fact we create 2 in channel for each IN in order to have different EQ for FOH and in ear monitor.

this is why I need more layers. I use the scene to switch but I prefere to have all faders on differents layers.
    I don’t know wich is the best way to reach my objective.

Thanks

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Ah… I think the normal workaround for that situation is to have a FoH Layout scene and a Mon Layout scene on a couple different softkeys and just filter out everything but the Strip Assigns and maybe the Soft Rotaries (both are in the Other tab in the recall filter).

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

But either way, I agree that especially the C1500 probably should’ve had a couple more layers. DCA spills can certainly mitigate the issue, but sometimes you want to put a channel in a certain place and DCAs can’t help with that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.