Mixing Station for SQ

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Mixing Station for SQ

This topic contains 45 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Hello David,

i already mentioned in another forum that i would like to use your app for dLive and SQ as well.
    The MixingStation with the QU16 makes your work much easier!
    Maybe I could lend you my dLive sometime…

Profile photo of David Malament
    David Malament
    Participant

I would absolutely purchase Mixing Station for SQ!

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

Absolutely SQ. I gave up on Soundcraft’s lack of progress and literally sold my Impact for a Qu32 as soon as Mixing Station Qu came out. Once SQ has multiband compression, a de-esser, and Mixing Station, I will jump again. Not before.

A&H’s app doesn’t have arbitrary MIDI controller input, or the RTA in the EQ window, or send gain compensation for trim adjustments, or offline editing, or the configurable layout that can be shared between iOS and Android versions, or…

Profile photo of AndyC
    AndyC
    Participant

Yes I would love mixing station for the SQ, I like using the Mixing Station Apps on my Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet for the X32/M32. I would buy the paid app.

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

I currently use mixing station pro for QU, and would definitely buy another license for SQ!

Profile photo of pfrigge
    pfrigge
    Participant

I would definitly use Mixing Station for SQ. Exactly as you sad: the operation of the official app on smaller devices isn’t very convenient.

Profile photo of db
    db
    Participant

I was so impressed with the customizability of the Pro version for X32 I sold my X32 console and bought two X32 Racks. My normal venue has a QU24 which I use for the faders but have the QU Pro mounted on the left of the console to use for all other adjustments even when I’m standing at the console. The venue is on the verge of upgrading to a SQ6 but I’m seriously distressed about not having MixingStation available. So, yes, I’d strongly support developing a SQ version.

ps. You don’t get paid enough David.

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

If Mixing Station doesn’t go to SQ, I don’t either.

Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply!
    I just got my SQ-5 today and already started digging in the network data. From now on it’s a lot of trying out stuff and fully documenting the protocol. Afterwards I’ll add it to the app.
    The timeline for a very crude test version might be 2-3 weeks depending on how much time I find

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

Awesome!

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Hello David, this is great news!

Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

Quick update:
    A early test version is now available:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.davidgiga1993.mixingstation.ah_sq

the pro version will follow shortly:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.davidgiga1993.mixingstation.ah_sqpro

As it’s a test version there are some limitations:
    – All basic mixing parameters, input routing and RTA is available.
    – You’ll see all 12 mix and group channels, regardless of the mixer configuration.
    – No personal monitor mode yet available

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

I just tried to install. Is it Android only? I have an ipad.

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

I’m guessing you’d need to get a beta invite for the iOS version; I doubt Apple’s going to accept a test version to the app store.

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

I tried it out with my android phone. The screen is too small to be practical for me but it looks like the potential is there. Looking forward to an ipad version.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.