ME-500 need to reprogram some inputs every time

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-500 need to reprogram some inputs every time

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brent H. Brent H. 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Howdy,
    I’m an amateur church sound guy. We use a GLD80 and ME-500s. We just got a new band leader on stage, so I’ve had to learn how to use the ME-500s. It wasn’t hard. I just never had to touch them before. The old band leader took care of it.

What I learned today is that the keyboard player has had to add his keys channels to the ME every time he powers it up.

Does that ring any bells as to something set up wrong or something we’re doing wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Correction in case it matters — It looks like we’ve got ME-1s, not ME-500s. I just googled images and found one that looked familiar.

Profile photo of Brent H.
    Brent H.
    Participant

I also don’t use these much, as the band takes care of their mixes. However, it sounds like it could be the configuration needs saved in the ME-1…I’ll have to see what ours do when they get plugged in with power.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Hmmm. That makes me realize, as far as I know, ours are left on continuously. I can’t see how shutting them down would help, but I should add that to my list for set up and shut down.

Profile photo of Brent H.
    Brent H.
    Participant

Good point. I just assumed they were somehow being turned off and on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.