IP 41-48 to ME-1 (GLD80)

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting IP 41-48 to ME-1 (GLD80)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RG RG 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Hi,

How i can send channels IP 41-48 to ME-1 (GLD80)?
    In setup->I/O->monitor i see only 1-40 IP. Then i see on ME-1 (key for source) only the same 1-40 IP.

Thanks,
    Jan

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Jan

The ME-1 is a 40-channel mixer; there’s no way to give it more than 40 channels (apart from using the stereo Aux Input on the ME-1 itself).

Hope that helps

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

If you don’t need all the inputs 1-40 then you can cross-patch on the I/O screen:
    Monitor tab, select any ME channel, choose input 41 in the drop down – if you want a range then choose the end channel, you will see the ‘sockets’ being highlighted. Press apply. you now have channels #41 and above in your ME system. As Jeff says you can only have 40ch at any one time in ME, but you could have different patches in scenes / shows on the GLD and also recall different setups on the ME.

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Very thanks, it help me. It is very easy.

( i was searching USB IP 47/48 on Monitor first screen) 🙂

Jano

Profile photo of RG
    RG
    Participant

How do I perform the same onthe t112 surface?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi RG,

Assuming your ME-1 is connected directly to an M-ACE card in Port B of the MixRack, signals patched to Port B 21-60 will go to the ME-1, as described in the User Guide.
    Using the Output screen you can patch any combination of signals to Port B 21-60, including MixRack Inputs, channel Direct Outs, and mixes.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of RG
    RG
    Participant

I will try this – as service is on Sunday….thanks. Any directions on controlling the IEM source volume into the ME-1?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.