iOS 9 and Mixpad app – crashes! Anyone else?

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iOS 9 and Mixpad app – crashes! Anyone else?

This topic contains 68 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Techolive Techolive 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Is anyone having crashing issues with iOS 9 launching Mixpad? On an iPad Air the app simply won’t load (crashes back to desktop). Worked fine before iOS 9.

Profile photo of hotlegs
    hotlegs
    Participant

same here – ipad 2 air with mixpad and onemix app crashes

Profile photo of Genesis Services
    Genesis Services
    Participant

Maybe it’s a good thing to wait until allen & heath announces if they are going to bring out an update for iOS 9 and when they are planning to do this. after all there are still people waiting for an update for live editor on the new osx platforms

Profile photo of jb12string
    jb12string
    Participant

Same issue here, mixpad crashes as soon as I try to login. I really hope they fix it soon because iOS 9 seems really nice.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Luckily for me it was on a friends iPad that I discovered this issue. I wont upgrade until I know the A&H apps work on the new OS. STILL waiting for a Mac Yosmite fix for Editor! It almost seems that every time Apple does an OS upgrade it screws things up for A&H software!

Profile photo of andy
    andy
    Participant

Me too. Unfortunately, I’ve done the upgrade and can’t go back so I’m buggered!!!

I actually use the app more than my surface because of venue restrictions etc so it’s really important.

Any word from A&H yet??

Profile photo of 4art
    4art
    Participant

Mr Allen, Mr Heath!!! Where are you! Did you forget your thousends of ILive-Users? Or should we all update to dLive??? Or much better in this case: To another brand?

Profile photo of lautsound
    lautsound
    Participant

Me too

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi all,

We are looking into this. We have MixPad running on iOS9 in the office, however we will perform further tests with different iPad hardware and report back.

Profile photo of andy
    andy
    Participant

Mine is an iPad Air. I’ve tried a full factory reset and reloaded the app, still the same.

Profile photo of lautsound
    lautsound
    Participant

Uninstall onemix and mixpad. New install. Onemix Runs. Mixpad Crashs. iPad Air Modell A1567

Profile photo of andy
    andy
    Participant

Same here. Onemix runs, mixpad crashes.

jb12string
    Participant

I’m on an iPad Air 2

jb12string
    Participant

Also, if it helps mixpad offline seems to work ok

Profile photo of hotlegs
    hotlegs
    Participant

I’m on iPad Air 2. What about my mix (monitor) when I reinstall one mix? Is this stored in the app or in the console? Can someone confirm that reinstall one mix and mix pad brings the app alive on my hardware?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.