Input Library Names Recallable

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Input Library Names Recallable

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

I don’t think this is something I’m just missing…

We are using this in a church where our band is different every week as we rotate through different combinations of musicians and vocalists. We have always used an “input library” in our 10 years on Yamaha digital. The library on the dLIVE is almost the same thing but it would be super helpful to have the option to also save/recall the NAME onto an input as well as the channel and preamp settings.

It would save a little time and confusion for us weekly.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

save this to a scene
    actually save a scene and only recall the needed information

or totally different

repatch your inputs to the named and processed channels

or

reconfigure your surface with the needed channels
    keep the DCA Spill in mind that helps a lot
    you can apply strips to the to the surface by select them in the DCA routing 🙂

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

@steffen those are certainly valid ways to work around the challenge I face…

but I’d rather then just tick box that allows channel names to be recallable. THAT would be far quicker and simpler… and I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be desired by many.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

after rethinking a little…
    I agree it wolud be helpful, didn’t get the point in the first round 🙁

one step further…

a patch library feature, aside from the scenes
    store a patch to a memory would make it easier to overview the patch changes
    and it helps to keep the processing in place

I know this would work with scenes, but to have it extra in a library would make it easier

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.