I think I'm going to get rid of my mixer and switch to Yamaha DM3

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions I think I'm going to get rid of my mixer and switch to Yamaha DM3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of peterzoetermeer peterzoetermeer 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of peterzoetermeer
    peterzoetermeer
    Participant

I have been a loyal user of A&H from the analogue for years and I still think it’s great, but I bought a Yamaha DM3 a while ago and thought it would be fun to play! I am a vocalist and I play music to which I sing, and sometimes add a sax so I don’t need much. When I worked with the Yamaha I just noticed that this mixer is so clear and the sound is so beautiful that I have been listening for days. I lie awake at night what am I going to do, am I going to buy another DM3 also in my other rack and get rid of the SQ5, I am strongly thinking about that so the chance is very high, but I wanted to say that I have been very happy for years with the A&H, I would prefer the advantes of course, but that is a completely different budget, but I now prefer my dm3 over the sq5

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.