Folders in Show- and User-Libaries

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Folders in Show- and User-Libaries

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of pete.j pete.j 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pete.j
    pete.j
    Participant

Hello,

I urgently miss the ability to structure my shows and also the libaries. It’s all saved in a flat structure.

I do lot of touring/festivals. So we often have different setups running parallel. I safe the shows every day in a new show to be able to go back.
    In my actual case we have a bigger Pop-Show and a acoustic Show running parallel this year.

So I have to remember which show was the last with Pop or Acoustic.

Names are to short to structure – f.e. My names are yyyymmdd-place – I normally then have folders with artist, year and programm/setup to identify. Also with backup on computer I have no change to have folders for different artist. Means several somewhat hundert different Showfiles with no organazation – puh, not nice.

Same for User-Libaries. I tend do safe channel and FX libaries, to have quick starting points. Also I’d like to organize them with artist name, year and programm.

Also I miss the feature to select more than one libary to copy to the USB-Stick. It’s always time consuming and often you only can do this between Soundcheck and show because the board is in storage somewhere or in a truck – and yes there’s dLive Director, I know. But it’s time consuming there also.

And yes, it’s possible on other boards out there (not the Japanese ones 😉 ).

Cheers Peter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.