dLive price list

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive price list

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MJCElectronics MJCElectronics 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mixJM
    mixJM
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get a dLive price list from different distributors in Europe over the course of past few weeks but there seems to be a veil of secrecy over those prices. I’d like to know the exact list prices of all components as I might want to invest in a dLive configuration at some point. Could someone help me out? I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

ask your lokal distributor or any dealer near you for a quote…

Profile photo of MJCElectronics
    MJCElectronics
    Participant

I queried the lack of published prices for dLive at the dLive training course last month.
    Bottom line is there will never be a “published to the masses” price list for dLive.
    A&H are determined to keep the good reputation that the console has already got and don’t want to risk bad reviews from people who have bought the wrong system for the job with a few clicks on a web site.
    In order to ensure this you have to interact with an authorised dLive dealer, just drop them an email with what you want prices on and they’ll send them.
    I don’t think you’ll get prices from distributors as they don’t sell directly to end users.
    Theory is if it sounds like you need help spec’ing out a system the dealer will dive in and help but if you know exactly what you want and it’s obvious you know what you’re talking about then it’s just like the olden days before ordering stuff consisted of a couple of mouse clicks…….. ask for a price, receive quote, plan purchase and buy.

I know these days that might seem strange but you when you know why it’s done like that it does make sense.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.