Custom channel hiding

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Custom channel hiding

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of willmodelisme willmodelisme 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nati mix 2
    Nati mix 2
    Participant

Hello, I would like you to include in the version update the option to select certain channels that only I will see for example 1.2.6.7 and the effect and the rest that will be hidden so it will be more convenient to operate and control the mixer Thank you for the mixer I am waiting for the purchase to arrive

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

Please read the forum or do bit of search before posting.

Nati mix 2
    Participant

I would love to know who talked about this topic I was looking for…

willmodelisme
    Participant

What you seek for is called custom layer.
    There are already several post about it.
    No offence mate, but forum would be less messy if people would at least do a bit of search before posting a new topic.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@willmodelisme

Definitely appreciate that you’re wanting to prevent multiple topics about the same thing, but I think this one could be considered a separate suggestion to custom layers.
    With custom layers for example, you’d still see all the sends to an FX unit in the FX screen, but if unused inputs or outputs were turned off entirely, they’d disappear from all screens.

But it is pretty similar to custom layers (just add the channels you want), so maybe they would suffice? Or perhaps people want both??

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Strat
    Strat
    Participant

+1

Nati mix 2
    Participant

That was my intention, thanks for that

willmodelisme
    Participant

@KeithJ A&H

Yes, managing this forum might be a nightmare sometime for you.

To me custom layer is what it is, you customize one or multiple layer according to your need by adding fader bloc to it should it be input, output or FX.
    I see it as one or more tab (USER1, USER2 for ex) available for customization, the other tabs untouched.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.