CQ20 Connection Issues

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting CQ20 Connection Issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Otacon24 Otacon24 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Otacon24
    Otacon24
    Participant

I’ve been using a CQ20 for a small worship group at church for several months with no issues at all. I brought the mixer home last week, and tried to connect to it tonight with absolutely no luck. I did a factory reset, and now have flashing blue or yellow lights which manual says would be default wifi or ethernet but neither works…. Any ideas on how to get reconnected? I’ve tried doing factory reset again, but doesn’t appear to do anything. Also tried holding reset then powering up unit, but that just turns on the SD Card light on and nothing else happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or is this something I need to get warranty work done on? Was going to use this for camp next weekend, so I’m in sort of a jam now.

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@otacon24

This sounds like normal behaviour other than not being able to connect.
    If you’ve run through the connection steps in the user guide, the next thing to check would be that there is nothing blocking the connection in the network or software.
    For example – a common ‘gotcha’ is that iOS requires you to allow the app to have network access. There is a pop-up for this when you first run the app, but the setting can be changed at any time in system security/privacy.

If this doesn’t explain it, or you mean you can’t even connect to the network or see the CQ on your network when connected to a router, please contact us through support.allen-heath.com and we’ll figure it out with you.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Otacon24
    Otacon24
    Participant

Hey Keith,

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately the SSID never even shows up for any device to connect to wifi-wise, let alone the Mixpad app. Ethernet is same story, and the network lights don’t do anything when connected, which makes me thing the network interface is dead for some reason. I’ve opened a ticket with support and got the same suggestions you had above, so we’ll see where we go from there.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.