Allow an Aux Out to be Used as a Matrix

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Allow an Aux Out to be Used as a Matrix

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jstamets jstamets 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bryant
    Bryant
    Participant

First off, thanks to the crew at A&H for the awesome updates in V1.2- very well done!

I, personally, would love to see the addition of a Matrix – Aux switch, of sorts, that allows you to use the aux send outputs for matrix sends. I realize that you can use a post fader aux mix, with everything set at unity to mimic a matrix, but it seems like a simple software change for a future upgrade.

While we are at it, the ability to use the whole console as an Sq Stagebox would be great too…LOL.

Profile photo of Headfirst7491
    Headfirst7491
    Participant

+1
    this could be really useful to feel for example a sub from one of the aux!!!

Profile photo of Smilzo
    Smilzo
    Participant

Not only the aux. It would be awesome to have a complete matrix routing, with a switchable default-user routing. I draw an example, attached.

Useful for send the same signal in different room/devices, or sum “group” formed by sends.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of jstamets
    jstamets
    Participant

+1
    I would love to have even 1 matrix (more would be great though).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.