Copy for all "In" keys, including on screen "In" keys

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Copy for all "In" keys, including on screen "In" keys

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of htevents htevents 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of htevents
    htevents
    Participant

Regarding my question in the SQ General section, I would like to see the copy (and paste) function to work for all “In” keys, even the on screen “In” keys, like channel delay, insert etc.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

In addition to this understandable wish, it would actually also be nice, if not only the copy and paste buttons would work together with the touchscreen, but also if using the reset button individual parameters on the screen could be reset to their default value.

Profile photo of htevents
    htevents
    Participant

> In addition to this understandable wish, it would actually also be nice, if not only the copy and paste buttons would work together with the touchscreen, but also if using the reset button individual parameters on the screen could be reset to their default value. <

This is a very good suggestion. I think the copy/paste and reset function could be so more powerful than it currently is, while it is already very useful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.