lock surface ….

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions lock surface ….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

I’m having a problem with the lock surface feature…….not that it doesn’t work but rather that it is easily defeated by pressing the unlock surface button …..without any keystrokes! selecting the “power down” option will powers down the console….happened to me at intermission, camne back to find I had to reboot the console …..some audience member fooled around and “inadvertently ” powered down the iLive….please fix this……….

thx

Ray

idr32 R72 V 1.91

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Ray,

If you password protect your User Profile, you will be prompted to enter the password when locking / unlocking the surface.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

HI Nicola, it is password protected ! the “power down” option comes up when you select “unlock” same page one enters passwrd…it needs no password to power down as it is an option on the login page……in essence the console is still “locked” faders and key presses have no effect but you can shut the board down! at least I can on my system under 1.91.

Ray

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.