Yosemite

This topic contains 53 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JHo JHo 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CMattE
    CMattE
    Participant

How do you figure out what version? I went to the Java Verify webpage and get V8. Thanks

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi CMattE,
    to find you current version of java, open Terminal (OSX) and write “java -version” and press return.
    Link for latest Appel version of Java: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1573?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi all,
    my previous comment from 2015/01/27 is obsolete!
    it´s extreme slow motion to use.
    Sorry for headache!!!!

Profile photo of CMattE
    CMattE
    Participant

Cool. I just checked and I have the same version of Java. Weird thing is when I was looking in the Java control panel (under system preferences) it shows version 1.8. I won’t get to see if mine is any better until the weekend, but looks like it probably won’t be.

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

Any official word on this yet form A&H?

Profile photo of T112
    T112
    Participant

To use Ilive editor on OSX Yosemite 10.10.2 can install Java For OSX 2014-001.dmg. works fine

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

So the slow meters are now fixed?

Profile photo of jkickin2
    jkickin2
    Participant

I found a way to launch the app on Yosemite. If you go to the applications folder and right click on “ilive editor” and select “show package contents”. Then navigate to “/resources/java/iLive_Editor.jar” and launch it. As long as you have the most recent java it works. This is was ran with java 8 40. I hope this help you out.

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

Beware of installing Yosemite 10.10.3 Security Update. After install 10.10.3 the iLive Editor didn’t work nominee. I reinstalled Java For OSX 2014-001.dmg . Now the Editor opens, but displays just the “Online Surface & Mix Rack” select option, all the other options are not displayed so it can’t be used offline or just with the laptop & mix rack.
    Does anybody noticed this behaviour ?

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Yes – Also not working here with 10.10.3 Time machine here we come until there is a fix for this. A&H?

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

with 10.10.2 everything worked without flaw. Can A&H please give an official statement if they will update the Editor software or not to Yosemite compatibility. Simply Yes or No . If No, I have to find an older laptop to continue using my iLive.
    Thanks for your help Nicola.

Profile photo of OrionX
    OrionX
    Participant

I can confirm the behavior with OS X 10.10.3 as well. I found out the hard way after upgrading my desktop last week. Luckily my laptop is still on 10.10.2, where it will stay for now.

Allen & Heath – we really need a formal response on this please.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi all,

We are testing a new build of iLive Editor which addresses Yosemite compatibility. The Java performance has improved too but still not perfect, and varies with different Mac hardware.

We will post on this thread with any update.

Profile photo of Flobbit
    Flobbit
    Participant

Does the Mac version support offline mode like the PC version does? We will be getting our system in about a month and I want to refine my work flow in offline mode. When I start iLive Editor 1.94 on my Mac it only offers “Online Surface and Mix Rack” as an option. The PC version offers “Offline”, “Online Surface and Mix Rack” and “Online Mix Rack Only”.

Did I miss something? My mac is running OSX 10.10.3 & Java 1.8.0_45

Thanks!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

10.9.5 is the last supported OSX.
    Java 1.6 required.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.