T112 Randomly Loses Connection to IDR64

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting T112 Randomly Loses Connection to IDR64

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jamfactory jamfactory 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jamfactory
    jamfactory
    Participant

Had a NIGHTMARE show last night.

T112 ‘Lost Connection’ to the IDR 64 TWICE!

Why is this happening???

Checked all cabling. Checked all other network connections.

MixPad remained connected (albeit via wifi of course) and on the job.

Had to ‘Restart’ each time.

I have a whole cluster of shows to do this week.

PLEASE HELP!

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Can you describe your setup.
    Have you looked at your event logs.

jamfactory
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. 🙂

T112 connects via Dsnake-grade cable to network wall socket at FOH control booth point, permanently installed by building contractors (presumably Cat 6 but uncertain. Reno is only 8 months old).

Comes out socket of same on OP side of stage. However, as part of diagnostic process of elimination I have changed that now to direct from the socket to the IDR 64.

Rack also has 5 dual UR4D SHURE units in the network. Only other network member is Meyer Galileo controller unit. That’s mostly it.

Fairly simple set up.

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Just to confirm, you are connecting T112 direct to the iDR rack with NO switch in-between.

Have you disconnected everything else from the network so you have only the surface connected to the iDR rack and nothing else, and tried the system.

Can you post the event logs, or have you sent them to A&H tech support for their review.

jamfactory
    Participant

Yes. Correct.

I’ve sent in Event Logs to A & H and they requested I try to create a cable/socket wobble type scenario. But I’ve not been able to get the symptom to repeat itself now.

Un-nerving as it could happen randomly in a show.

Thank you for your help. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.