Stop Wedge Output Auto Muting

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Stop Wedge Output Auto Muting

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stefan
    Stefan
    Participant

When I clear PAFL and cue another source in PAFL the Wedge output auto mutes while I understand how this is helpful if you have a Wedge connected.

I have an control room speaker connected that is used for a cue speaker for an one operator and the IEM for a 2nd operator so they can control there speakers via a IP8 controller.

Is there a way to disable this function? also I would like to be able to rename the IEM and WEDGE outputs.

Profile photo of Frosty
    Frosty
    Participant

More control over the secondary PAFL’s, including being able to rename the IEM and WEDGE outputs would be good!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

The IEM and Wedge outputs automatically mute depending on the assignments of channels to one or the other. You can change change channel assignments to these outputs in the same way you set channel assignments to other Mix buses: via the Assign and Mix buttons on the Surface, or selecting the IEM/Wedge strip and assigning in the Routing screen.
    If channels are not assigned to either, then no mute will be actioned when pressing PAFL.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.