SQ7 LR muting not muting auxes

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ7 LR muting not muting auxes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Smals1
    Smals1
    Participant

I’m setting up a SQ7 for a musical. I have the main array speakers on LR, and subs and front fills on auxes. The auxes are set to post fade. But when I mute or pull the LR fader down to infinity, I’m still getting sound out of my post auxes.

Am I missing some hidden setting? A glitch? Did I accidentally hit a button during routing?

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

you’ll need to put the mains and auxes in a mute group and hit that instead to get them all to mute at the same time.
    or use a matrix. I’d always put FF on a matrix anyway. But they way you’re doing it you’ll need a mute group.

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

Or I misunderstood you and you mean you pull the Channel Fader down in the LR mix and are still getting sound out the auxes, then something is setup wrong. Let me know which one you mean.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

If you want one master level control for mains subs and fill put the LR master, and the masters for the sub and fill aux on a DCA group.

You can set the relative levels you need on the masters and the DCA will control them then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.