SQ Drive to Mixpad – Source?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ Drive to Mixpad – Source?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of SoundGuy SoundGuy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SoundGuy
    SoundGuy
    Participant

I have an SQ-7 and am using an i-Pad with a Mixpad instance running on it. On the SQ-7, on Fader Position 32 (‘A’ page) I am grouped to control a Stereo Input on Faders 45/46 (Stereo ST-1). The Fader on the board in Position 32 is showing the name of the Stereo Pair, and is also displaying the signal LED on the Position as well. On the MixPad, fader Position 32 is showing Ip32, and no signal, and cannot control the Position 32 Channel Strip on the board. It appears that the MixPad Source is directly tied to the input channel, not the Position 32 strip on the board itself. Is this true, and is there a way to switch the MixPad to follow the board positions, rather than the direct connection to the Ip-channel? This seems to be wasting Fader Real-Estate for un-used channels and is a disconnect between the board and the MixPad. The Manuals don’t show the connection between the board and the MixPad.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.