SoftKeys on touch screen

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions SoftKeys on touch screen

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Irwin Chris Irwin 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

Say, I’ve noticed that the screen area as indicated in the enclosed picture is left unused. (Apart from DCA spill indication, that could well be handled differently).
    It would be nice if we could put some custom SoftKeys there, like a pafl clear (or whatever you feel would be handy but don’t need a hardware button for).
    I guess you could add about four SoftKeys per screen like this, bringing our total amount to 32 in stead of 24.
    Any takers?
    Yes please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of jc2000
    jc2000
    Participant

I guess there are more possibilities to use this part. Personally I really miss current and next scene info. I think it would be good to have a few options for this part:
    – scene info
    – extra softkeys
    – certain fx parameters to remain visible

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1

The PAFL clear suggestion is a great one.

In the designated location, a message will appear to indicate that a scene has been recalled when it is recalled.

I too would be happy if the next update could keep the “current scene name” and “next scene name” as the normal display and show the PAFL clear button while pressing settings or options on the console.

Profile photo of Chris Irwin
    Chris Irwin
    Participant

+1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.