Shure SLXD Integration

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Shure SLXD Integration

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of McPerson McPerson 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of acs680
    acs680
    Participant

Will the Shure SLXD networking work with the RF Integration? It looks to use the same protocol as the QLXD…

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Networking is only firmware update. Slx-d is not working with wireless workbench.

I think it is a software restiction from shure.

Richard

Profile photo of acs680
    acs680
    Participant

The network port is for more than just firmware. While WWB is not supported, external control is supported. The command string is very similar to the QLX series.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

A&H utilizes the same communication that the Wireless Workbench uses. If a system doesn’t work in Wireless Workbench, then it isn’t going to work in the A&H universe.

If you can convince Shure to get the SLX-D series working inside of Wireless Workbench, then it would work inside of the A&H universe. Probably without a firmware update if they change the SLX-D protocol to match the QXL protocol. If they change the Wireless Workbench side of things to make it work, I would assume A&H would also have to update their firmware for it to work.

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

A&H utilizes the same communication that the Wireless Workbench uses. If a system doesn’t work in Wireless Workbench, then it isn’t going to work in the A&H universe.

This is true, but not the other way around. I have mostly UHF-R receivers (which work with WWB just fine) and they don’t show up in the dLive Shure Integration. I have one QLX-D receiver and it does show up in the dLive Shure Integration. The A&H Shure Integration Guide only shows QLX-D, ULX-D, and Axient Digital, so I guess I can’t be too disappointed. Just FYI

Profile photo of acs680
    acs680
    Participant

Just following up here to say that Shure is releasing new firmware for the SLXD that will make them WWB compatible.

Profile photo of acs680
    acs680
    Participant

The SLXD has been fully opened up to support WWB and the channels app, so there is no reason it shouldn’t work with dLive. When can we expect support for the SLXD line?

Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

Now that they are wwb, any chance of getting these supported?

Profile photo of Darryl
    Darryl
    Participant

Any update from A&H as to when/whether dLive will support RF integration with Shure’s SLXD?

Particularly now that Shure has added full support for SLXD to the Wireless Workbench.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Joni
    Joni
    Participant

Any news on That? It would be really Good to have This Feature.

Profile photo of McPerson
    McPerson
    Participant

Would really appreciate this happening. Maybe it’s in 1.3? Haven’t updated yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.