Setting time clock in DM0

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Setting time clock in DM0

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of msteel msteel 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of riggs1963
    riggs1963
    Participant

Hi All,
    We’ve recently added a DM0 to with Director on a dual screen set up.

When Director is started the time clock takes the time from the host PC.
    When then setting are either pulled or pushed to the DM0 the time clock in Director changes to the time set in the DM0.

When visiting Ultily/Utility there is only the History tab shown, no set date/time tab.

Is this a know issue and is there a way to set the time clock and date in the DM0, please

Thank you in advance

Dave

Profile photo of msteel
    msteel
    Participant

As far as I know, the Mix Rack clock can only be set through an AH-NET (Surface) connection. I believe that Director uses this connection/protocol to connect to a Mix Rack. But if Director does not have the UI enabled to set time-of-day then I do not know of another way besides a hardware surface.

The Mix Rack does have a web server interface, primarily geared toward firmware updates. That is the only other place I can think where there might be an interface to set the clock. See the article here about how to enable that interface if you want to check it out.

Profile photo of msteel
    msteel
    Participant

I will add that my experience indicates that the clock on our Mix Rack drifts by almost 1 second per day. If you need the clock to be accurate you will need to set it fairly frequently.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.