Requesting for Multitracks

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Requesting for Multitracks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SeveStirnemann
    SeveStirnemann
    Participant

Hi guys

Finally, after I was able to format my drive to FAT32, I have a running usb drive for my SQ06.
    But unfortunately, I’m not able to play any mutli track which I get from the internet. Even if I define only 16 channels an name them exactly how it is written in the manual.

My question:
    Can anybody of you tell me which files you’re using? Or even better, tell me where I can download it? Or @A&H, can you provide the files which you use for the demos?

I really would like to improve my skills on the desk, especially since it is not crashing anymore with the new firmware…

Thanks in advance and cheers.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

what kind of drive?

SeveStirnemann
    Participant

12/01/2016 12:21:36 Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable 500GB USB 3.0 HDD drive Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Tested by A&H Harry A&H

This one.

SteffenR
    Participant

did you recorded a multitrack and played it back?
    If that works, the drive works in general

what is the format of the files?

SeveStirnemann
    Participant

Hi Steffen

this is not the target and also not what I’m asking for sorry. I made one show with the SQ6 (with no recording) and I had two crashes during it, so as long the desk is not fully tested, I will not use it live.

The format of the files is .wav with no markes (as far as I know) and other stuff, as it’s written in the manual.

This is why I ask for a file which anyboby of you is using and also knowing that it works.

SteffenR
    Participant

If you record something with the desk you will have compatible files for testing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.