Rack Mount SQ (smaller than the SQ5

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Rack Mount SQ (smaller than the SQ5

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hugh Hugh 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

I very much need a version of the SQ in something like a 3 RU rackmount configuration.

I have a rolling rack we use for a lot of small speech events that often have a small number of inputs – mixing these on an iPad is easy – so I don’t need the larger surface and physical faders of the SQ5. That said, the QU or CQ series do not have the power and processing flexibility I need, and most importantly don’t have Dante compatibility. The Dante connection is an absolute must for our environment.

My dream console for this situation would be essentially a version of the SQ5 but in a form factor more like the QU-Pac.

Thank you for your consideration on this.

Thanks!

Andy

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

Yes! Many of us want this!!

Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

Good luck: I have advanced over the past 3 years a request for a mini 8 fader version of the SQ5 with greatly reduced internal I/Os, but the full complement of it’s other features. My DX32 is loaded with 8 prime I/Os and 16 D-Live pres on stage and I have now come to the realization the existing SQ5 is as close to a real good fit for my work flow as I will ever get! I have a back ordered CQ20b to take out for small solo gigs and for the record, after a thorough investigation, the Avantis Solo is way more in features and investment than I need.
    At this point, IMO, additional gap hardware A&H models are most unlikely.
    Hugh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.