QU24 + Windows 10 – No sound in headphones

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration QU24 + Windows 10 – No sound in headphones

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mar-QU24 Mar-QU24 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mar-QU24
    Mar-QU24
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum, this is my first post. My name is Marcin, I speak Polish 🙂 Today I installed Windows 10 drivers and connected the mixer to the laptop. The dosage works, but the signal cannot be received in the headphones… What needs to be done to remove them? The computer noticed that sound was being sent to ST3… How should I understand this?

Mar-QU24
    Participant

Won’t anyone help me? 🙁 I will write again 🙂 The sound from the laptop reaches the mixer, it is in ST1. Sound from YouTube, Windows system sounds, etc. all these sounds work properly. The only problem is with the sound from the DAW… it is not in the mixer. I tried on two computers and on Reaper and StudioOne6. No DAW feeds sound into the mixer. What can I do?

Mar-QU24
    Participant

I will also add that my other Presonus interface works properly. The problem is only with my QU24. Please help me on this topic

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Your post is very confusing.
    It is not really clear what your problem is.

I guess it is a wrong configuration in the DAW.

Mar-QU24
    Participant

Yes, I know what I’m writing is misleading. I am writing through a translator, for which I apologize, unfortunately I do not speak English (unfortunately, they did not teach at school in my time) I tried installing all drivers and no changes. I’m wondering what else I can set in the DAW

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I/O? The DAW needs to get configured with the driver.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

The DAW playback tracks/channels will line up with the inputs on the mixer, you need the mixer set to receive the USB input on the channels, USB button next to the trim knob.

It sounds like you installed it but if not you need to download and install the QU driver on the computer.

Mar-QU24
    Participant

Yes, I know that the input and output channels need to be set. Currently, I have set the inputs (channel 1 – 1, last channel -32) and outputs (channel 1 -1, last channel -32), so all available ones are selected. Of course, the drivers are installed, I also tried installing older versions, but there were no changes. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong anymore.

Mar-QU24
    Participant

I noticed that when I select the Windows asio4allv2 driver, the outputs DAW detect ST3….

Mar-QU24
    Participant
    Mar-QU24
    Participant

I noticed that when I select the Windows asio4allv2 driver, the outputs DAW detect ST3….

And if I choose the Qu Asio drivers, then the DAW no longer sees ST1, ST2, ST3 on the outputs… it only detects channels from 1 to 32 Out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mar-QU24
    Participant

And here is a photo with the Asio4allv2 driver

Mar-QU24
    Participant

The YouTube link explains the problem.:

Mar-QU24
    Participant

Okay, I’ve solved the problem. I was looking for a return in ST1,2,3 in vain 🙂 🙂 🙂 The signal simply returns to the input channels. I feel stupid that I didn’t think of it right away. Thank you for your help, you deserve a good beer 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.