Qu-pac difference with fx between 2 mic channel

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-pac difference with fx between 2 mic channel

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of midijay midijay 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of midijay
    midijay
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have 2 singers in my group, but between the 2 there are big differences in the amount of fx, both in the masters and in the outputs dedicated to the monitors. the settings are the same for the 2 singers, the only difference is that each has 2 independent auxes for their iems. Can I send my backup configuration to someone to see where I’m going wrong?’ thank you all for any help.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Pre / post fader ?

Giga

Profile photo of midijay
    midijay
    Participant

mic in the aux are in pre fader, fx in post.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I assume the FX are NOT inserted directly in the channel, if they are do not do the FX
    as inserts.

Are the monitor aux sends set to PRE fade?

On the FX is it the sends that are set to post fade (they should) the aux sends on the FX channels for monitors should be pre fade like all monitor mix aux sends.

You can balance the FX between inputs using the sends on the channels when you select the FX mix you want to set up.

Profile photo of midijay
    midijay
    Participant

Thanks Mike, can you post some photo? or if you have a qu-pac, can i send to you my settings?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.