No Network Connection on Qu-32

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting No Network Connection on Qu-32

This topic contains 34 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of garyh garyh 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

@dave, have you experienced this problem with one router or have you experienced it with multiple routers?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Multiple routers, i initially switched to the airport express because that was what AH said they used in house and tested with.

Profile photo of BRS
    BRS
    Participant

A big thank you to the anonymous poster who suggested a bent pin in the network socket due to accidentally plugging a USB B plug in there. I cam to this thread through a search because I’d lost network connectivity with my QU-24 after moving it – again, like Rob experienced.

The post jogged my memory and I vaguely remembered plugging the USB in wrongly.

A close look with good light and I could see that pin 3 was bent over and touching pin 2. I teased it back over with a sharp screwdriver and hey presto, everything’s back to where it should be.

THANK YOU!

Profile photo of MarcosTec
    MarcosTec
    Participant

Hello Friend!
    I have a problem
    I have a QU – 32, there are days I am trying to connect my android in it to be able to move, but every time I try the connection is not right, the application finds the table, but says that the connection fails. please, could you help me ?

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

Try setting your router to a different channel. You may be experiencing interference from nearby routers using the same channel.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.