Lost Admin password reset Q32

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Lost Admin password reset Q32

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GGAG Sound Man
    GGAG Sound Man
    Participant

How do I reset the Admin password on the q32 if the old password is lost?

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Did you try a hard reset? Or would this cause the loss of too much stored information? We keep a log book with our mixer in case the corporate memory ever disappears.

Phil

Profile photo of Ron
    Ron
    Participant

Someone placed a password on our SQ-6 in the auditorium – no now one can get into it. Does a hard reset allow you to open the desk? I already have a backup thumb drive so I’m not concerned about losing any files. I just want to get into the desk! We have a choir concert Wednesday evening.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

Please get in touch with your dealer or distributor for support. We’d rather not share password reset procedures on a public forum for obvious reasons.

Profile photo of Ron
    Ron
    Participant

Does a Hard Reset remove an existing password? I just need a Yes or No.

Profile photo of Ron
    Ron
    Participant

I would expect that a Hard Reset would not remove an existing password as that would defeat the purpose of having a password to begin with but I would like it in writing from the manufacturer in order to clear up a situation at school. Thanks for your help. Ron

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

If you need direct advice from Allen & Heath, we recommend submitting a ticket through our support portal at http://support.allen-heath.com/
    Our Product Management team does keep an eye on this forum, but it’s mostly intended for users to share experiences or request features.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.