Live Streaming through second SQ mixer

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Live Streaming through second SQ mixer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of John F. John F. 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dub
    Dub
    Participant

Please pardon me if this has been covered already! I could not find it. My church is interested in broadcasting our service with a second board. We currently have an SQ7 and it is split going to an A&H GL2400. We would like to switch that out to another SQ. We also have a 168 I/O box. What is the best way to connect to another mixer and still have independent control from the house mix? Thanks.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant
    Profile photo of Dub
    Dub
    Participant

I’ve already seen that. I was hoping to gain some firsthand in-depth experience feedback on this.All that shows is that it can be connected. What are the drawbacks of doing this? Will changes on the FOH board affect the livestream or vice versa?

Profile photo of John F.
    John F.
    Participant

It’s do able, my church just purchased a second console and will have it next week. Setup requires your primary console to have a second SLink Card which will direct connect to your secondary console. I’ve been told it’ll be able to patch everything from your I/O’s to both consoles. I’ll follow up next week when we get to that point.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.