Indiviual PEQ and GEQs for left and right for stereo busses

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Indiviual PEQ and GEQs for left and right for stereo busses

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

In some situations it would be helpful to tweak the left and right side of a stereo bus (especially the main bus) independent. This can happen if the two sides of the FOH system do not sound equally, maybe because the location is not symmetrical or the system itself is slightly different (older systems tends to do so). Of course this feature should also respect all other modes of the main bus (LRC, 5.1 and so on) as well.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

[comment removed by moderator]

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Steffen, this is a “feature suggestion forum”. so for me everybody is invited to add new feature requests. If you don’t want this feature you can simply ignore it. Such comments are not helpful and will destroy the culture of communication here.
    I don’t know why you think you are the guardian of the A&H universe. If you don’t understand the reasons of such requests maybe you are trapped in a tiny mental hut. Bu we all here can help you to get a more broader knowledge of the rest of the universe;-)

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

it has the same problem as the different delays for left and right…

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

@mfk0815
    In your MixRack Config, you can choose to have the Main bus on separate fader strips. This would give you separate processing for L and R. You can then gang the attributes you like e.g. faders, mutes, but keep the eq separate.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

@nicola A&H: Thank you for that information. I appreciate this. That will help me in certain situations a lot.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Oh, I didn’t know that yet either.
    So I still learn something new here 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.