ILIVE + ME U + ME 1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ILIVE + ME U + ME 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steve Steve 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of adamrcd
    adamrcd
    Participant

Hi im Adam from Malaysia

Recently I just purchased the ME U POE HUB and the ME 1

So I connected the cable correctly based on the manual that given to me to combined with my system A&H Ilive. Right now I link all the outputs

PORT B CH 21 = ME CH1
    PORT B CH 22 = ME CH2
    PORT B CH 23 = ME CH 3
    PORT B CH 60 = ME CH40

So I did almost everything but still can’t managed to get any audio signal not even a pink noise that I send thru my mono/stereo aux or mono/matrix aux. I’m still confused about the system routing I really need help for upcoming events gonna held end of the month I wish someone from A&H itself can help me guide me thru pdf file of the step by step manual from cable to mixer setting. I hope you guys would help me.

sincerely,
    Adam Zacherie

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

How is the ME-U connected to the iLive?
    If you are using an M-ACE card in Port B, then the mapping above (Port B ch 21 = ME ch 1) is correct. What is currently patched to your Port B outputs 21-60?

Feel free to contact E&E in Malaysia for assistance, or send us a ticket with your Show file and more info on the setup at support.allen-heath.com and we can look into it for you.

Profile photo of adamrcd
    adamrcd
    Participant

okay right now I’m using ACE CARD in port B socket 1 to Allen and heath ME- U digital card. I only use single cat 5/6 cable because for the name I use wireless network switch so I can access thru my phone or my MacBook whenever I want too..

1) cat 5/6= audio signal
    2) cat 5/6= for name every channel on ME U and stereo link(correct me if I’m wrong)

ON MIXER

OUTPUTS—PORT B:ACE

PORT B:ACE
    Channel 21-40

Select output source
    start channel: 1
    end channel: 40

what is the next step I should assign my outputs?

system running
    A&H R72
    A&H IDR 64
    A&H ME U
    A&H ME 1

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

what you mean with channel 21-40? 21-60?

and you can send input direct outs, tie lines or mix outs to port B ACE
    you have to define this by patching signals to the port B

damn
    it’s been a long time since my iLive day’s

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

One of our ME UNITS has stopped mixing, ie can’t control all of the channel inputs. Sewitched it out with our spare unit and it was working ok with that unit engaged. Any suggestions as to what the problem may be and how to resolve it.

Thx Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.